Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Forever Friends


Usually when you hear this term, it's "friends forever" not "forever friends". I really think it sounds pretty good either way you put it!

This layout is from Tami at Team Gingerbread blog (go check out her site - it's wonderful). The layout was actually for a group challenge blog - but is no longer there. I really like the layout though and will be using it again, I'm sure. Thanks Tami!

The paper I used is Old Olive, Very Vanilla, and My Minds Eye DP. I used the Vintage Vogue stamp set and did a little masking. Of course, the beige bow was made using the Bow-Easy.
Thanks for stopping by..........

Lynn

7 comments:

Patty Gorka said...

Great job with the sketch, your card is fantastic. Love your bow too!

Tammy said...

Very, very pretty.

Babette said...

Sooo beautiful. Absolutely love the colors!

Miss Mary said...

I like the "Forever Friends"..LOL Thats just me!! Cute LO for a card I'll have to check out that site.

TrishG said...

Cute layout. I love the fabulous ribbon.

Michele Kovack said...

I love this!!! Very pretty!

Unknown said...

Lovely card. I adore what you've done with the ribbon.