Saturday, July 10, 2010

Thanks So Very Much

Just a very quick post here to say THANKS so very much for all your thoughts and prayers for Jim and I. He's doing just fine. Good news - he did not have to have by-pass surgery (at least for now). We're kind of in a "holding pattern" for now as far as what comes next. I really appreciate all your comments for us. It just means alot to both Jim and I.
I will be posting again either tomorrow or Monday. As some of you probably know, a stay in the hospital is just exhausting - for everyone. I actually slept until 9:00 this morning!!!! Haven't done that in a LONG time!
Thank you
Lynn

7 comments:

Alissa said...

We love you Lynn! So glad you got a little relief!

Sharon said...

Hi Lynn, sorry I missed your previous post. Hope all goes well with Jim and look after yourself too. Tons of hugs, Sharon x

Carrie said...

Glad to hear Lynn :)

Kathy and Lucky said...

Awesome news, I am so glad that to hear that everyone is doing well. Get some rest.

jaydee said...

Lynn, glad to hear the news that a bypass isn't required. Keep us posted on what happens next. Jim, take very good care of yourself.
Hugs
Jaydee

Patty Gorka said...

Oh, this is great news! I'm so happy to hear that your husband didn't have to have surgery. I was wondering how he was doing, thanks for letting us know.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Good to know things turned out ok.