Tuesday, May 24, 2011

DTD Blog Hop


It's time for another Dude Time Doodle Blog Hop!  It's going to be a fun Hop as you'll get to see all the new release images from Boni's STORE.  The Hop doesn't have a starting and ending point so no matter where you are, you're in the right spot.  Be sure and leave a little love at each stop because one of the DT members will be the Mystery Hostess of the Hop and one lucky commentor will receive one of the new release images for free - or another image of their choice.  In case you get lost along the way, here's a list of all the stops on the Hop:  Anne, Cleota, Hetty, Boni, Lynn (that's me), Tammy, Ruth, and Dude Time Doodles.

So......your next stop on the Hop will be Tammy

This dashing guy is called Robert Hood.......If I'm not mistaken, he's a very close relative to Robin Hood - like maybe his brother!!  He's also alot older than Robin - at least the Robin I always watched on TV when I was young......and oh, how I loved Robin.  I always thought it was so cool for him to rob from the rich and give to the poor.  I'm thinking maybe I need him around now to throw a few more coins my way for stamping supplies!  I wish that was a REAL gold coin on the card (that would buy A LOT of supplies) but it's just a charm I'm afraid. 

Also - before I forget.....Dude Time Doodles is having a Design Team call until June 15th.  Be sure and check that out at the Challenge Blog site.   And... Stamp-by-Step and DTD have partnered together and are offering discounts.  Stamp-by-Step is offering a 10 % discount to DTD shoppers.  The code to use for the discount is DTD10.

I'll be entering this in the following challenges:  Nettie's Digital Gems (childhood fantasy) and Paper Playtime (use a charm).

PLEASE NOTE!!!!!!  It seems that there are numerous problems with Blogger and Google at this time.  If you are having problems commenting on this post please e-mail me so your name will be included in the mix.  Or if you just want to e-mail, feel free to do so as I'd love hearing from you.  My e-mail address is as follows:  www.jimlynn01@yahoo.com

Thanks for stopping by and BE SURE and check out the Blog Hop!
Lynn

26 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

What a great card!Wow, this is just an awesome card from the image to paper and layout.

ike said...

Oh he's just great. Lovely card.
Ike xx

Dawn said...

Love that image, he looks like he may be Robin's kindly Uncle from whom the inspiration came!
LOL
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Hetty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hetty said...

What a great card, Lynn, I wonder were the arrow will land! Thanks for having a great time at the Dudettes and i will stop by and say hi as often as possible.

Tammy said...

Robert is very handsome. I'm with you, I loved Robin Hood but Robert is so nicely colored he more irresistible. Love the gold charm, perfect touch! Great card Lynn.

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

LOVE the little charm! Looks like a bulls eye! Robert is one handsome fellow!

Anne Temple said...

Robert is mightly handsome. The charm is the perfect touch and am loving all the layers.

NanaConnie said...

Love everything about this card! Great image, fabulous coloring, and all the details in the background to make dear Robert Hood stand out -- wonderful! The twine is just perfect and you really made the plaid dp work. How do you do such consistently fabulous cards, my friend? Am loving this month's hop all to pieces!

Cleota said...

This is fabulous! Love the coloring, the layout, and the charm is a great addition.

Heather said...

Love the use of the charm on this card. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime this week.

Babette said...

You always have the best masculine cards. I struggle with them, so you've been a great inspiration. Thanks!

Faye said...

What a cool and brilliant man card. Fab image, coloured really well. xxx

Karen said...

Wow great colors and a great layout!!!!!

sammi said...

Great card! Love the use of the baker's twin! Nice layout!

Jennipher said...

Lynn, this is great! Fun image. Love the baker's twine.

Ginny said...

could get a bit drafty under that skirt..lol..fab card :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Lynn, I really like the image and your use of the twine,
re blogger log in problems, If when signing in, you make sure theres no tick in the keep me signed in box, you can comment with no problems.
I hope this helps.
Kevin xx

jaydee said...

Lynn, fabulous card. I lived very close to Nottingham Forest - so this took me back on a little time journey! Love what you did with the twine, too!
Another fabulous Lynn card!
hugs
jaydee

Candy said...

Wonderful creation. Very masculine. :-D Thanks for joining us for Nettie G's Digital Gem Challenge.

Mary Marsh said...

this is a great "robert hood" image lynn-and you have colored him wonderfully-great masculine card

Gina Lindsay said...

That is a cutie! Fabulous card. If he comes to your house bringing riches, send him to mine next.

Shannon White said...

Oh My Gosh! What a Wonderful card Lynn! I love the image and the colors you used too. Masculine cards are a big challenge for me. Love the embossing and charm too, reminds me of a shield.. Love it! 8-)

Hugs!
Shannon

Erum Tasneem said...

looks like he's not wearing any pants/tights LOL dirt mind.
Your charm, I LOVE! looks like a gold coin! And that embossing goes brilliantly with the robert hood image!

Erum Tasneem said...

dirty*

Joan Ervin said...

What a wonderful guy card...I love the image and how you used the Baker's Twine...sooo awesome!!