Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Not a Critter

Believe it or not, this isn't a critter card.  Amazing, isn't it!  It's a quick flower card instead - but that's really a joke since it wasn't done quick because it takes me forever to finish a card no matter how simple it is.    

Anyway, I used an older stamp from Stampin' Up called Flores Suaves.  Behind the flowers is stamped handwriting that also is in the set.  I off-stamped that in Kraft for a light look behind the flower.  The rose was stamped to once again attempt the no-line coloring using Polychromo pencils.   I'm still a work in progress on the colored pencils.  The double "Thanks" die is from Simon Says Stamp.

Thanks for stopping by..........
Lynn


15 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Lynn, this card is gorgeous!

Linda Simpson said...

Simply stunning Lynn, I adore the gorgeous flower and beautiful background.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so stunning!! I love the design!! The text behind the flower looks amazing and the colors are gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tammy said...

WOW Lynn, this is gorgeous!! I love your no-line coloring of the rose and you used the perfect stamp behind the image, so elegant!

Liz said...

What a gorgeous card, Lynn, love the design. xx

Carol L said...

I am just loving this elegant and beautiful creation! The rose looks perfect on the script background and that layered sentiment looks fantastic too! Well done!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Such a delicate, lovely creation! Nope, not a critter but just as nice.

Monica said...

Seeeeee, I always say that you make such pretty feminine cards. Such a lovely pink and wow you are upto date with no line colouring and all that. Wonderful. The diecut looks so full of impact.

Love,
Monica

NanaConnie said...

So beautiful, Lynn! Love the idea of stamping in a pale ink color for the text behind the rose. Great sentiment die.

Bonnie said...

Looks like you've mastered those Polychromos pencils to me, Lynn! What a beautiful flower! The soft stamped script is a perfect background! Soft and feminine.

Lynn McAuley said...

An amazing beauty, Lynn!! I love it!

Brenda in IN said...

This is so elegant. Your coloring with colored pencils is really pretty. The shading is just beautiful and the whole card is so lovely.

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

So pretty and elegant, Lynn! The flower is stunning and beautifully coloured! I love the die you used too!

MaryH said...

Stunning. I'm in awe of your no-line & Polychromos skills on this beauty. It's a lovely design with the script behind this wonderfully colored flower. Looks to me like you've nailed this technique splendidly. TFS