Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Hallo-weenie!!!



It's a Fun Friday - and it's not even Friday yet!  It's Halloween - or as Rambo says, Hallo-weenie!  I'd been looking for him a light weight t-shirt to wear in the house when it's chilly and finally found this one at a local pet store.  He already has a sweater but needed something light weight.  Like it or not he's getting older and just like a little old man, his hair is starting to thin out some.

He doesn't look happy at all in this picture but he LOVES his t-shirt.  The Trick or Treat words even glow at night.  He really thinks he's sharp looking - and he is!

And since we're talking about weenies...................Um..........



A very CAS card for this Halloween.  I used a stamp from Chicken Girl Design - who is sadly no longer in business.  This was one of the first stamp sets I bought on-line and of course it's filled with tiny little dachshunds.  Love it! 

So, Happy Halloween or Happy Hallo-weenie - whichever you prefer.  Have a great day!

Thanks for stopping by............
Lynn






17 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Lynn, what a fun card - too cute! And your pup pictures is sweet too!

Brenda in IN said...

Rambo looks so cute and that's a great way to keep him warm. A fun card too! I hope he gets a doggie treat tonight.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Cute card, Lynn! Della is not looking excited in her picture either! She is a Vampire Dragon! Happy Halloween!

Tammy said...

OMGosh Rambo looks sooo cute in his shirt, I bet it looks really cool at night! Adorable card Lynn, I love how you layered the background paper!

Linda Simpson said...

Bless! Rambo looks so cool. Love your card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Bonnie said...

Rambo looks quite dashing in his Halloween shirt! Love the way you've done the paper and the cute weenie on your card! Hope you got treats and not tricks!

*Vicki* said...

AWE!! Rambo is such a sweetheart! Look at that face!!! I missed your post yesterday, but with this cutie looking up at me, my heart is good now! :) Love his shirt you put on him! I have a T-shirt that has a skeleton weiner dog on it with Happy Hallo-weenie on it! LOL! Your card is too cute and I love the papers in the background and how you've added the center strip design! Fun post Lynn!! :)

Carol L said...

ohhhhh, be still my heart! Rambo is adorable and so is your Halloween card! Love it all, especially the new trick or treat shirt! Hope your Halloween was a fun one ;)

Pat said...

Love the doggie card....Especially love your Rambo in his new shirt!

Darnell said...

Rambo stole the show, Lynn! He looks so handsome in his glow-in-the-dark t-shirt! And your card of a weenie dog trick or treating is adorable, too!! Hugs, Darnell

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

I have to agree with Darnell... as super cute as your card is, Rambo is totally the star of this post!!! 😊 SO stinkin' cute! I just bought a couple sweaters for my dogs. Only one could really use it but I know the other will be jealous not to get one too! Sometimes it is like living with perpetual toddlers!

NanaConnie said...

How did I miss this one? Rambo is fabulous in his new t-shirt! Look at his precious face. I just want to hug him. 😊 Love the sweet card, too, Lynn, but I'm totally distracted by Rambo. lol

Margaret said...

Two cute pups in one post! Your card is adorable and Rambo is absolutely the sweetest guy! Hope both of you only received treats for Halloweenie!

Brenda said...

OMGosh, Rambo is so handsome in his t-shirt for Halloween! I hope it helps him to stay warm. I know all about trying to stay warm. lol I was cold last night, got to acclimate to these colder temps....so don't want them. I love, love, love your adorable CAS card Lynn! So cute and so perfect for Halloween. I love it and love that black and orange paper. But it is the stamp you used that I am in love with. Hugs, Brenda

Davi said...

A very fun Halloween card! Rambos shirt is tooo cute! We just got one for our Boston, his hair is thinning to just like his parents LOL!!

Lori Kobular said...

Love your Rambo all dressed for the Trick or Treaters! And your adorable card matches him!

nwilliams6 said...

Too cute. Love Rambo and your fun card!!! Hugz