Monday, December 5, 2022

How About Another Bird

 I finally finished with all my cards for Christmas - Now to get them in the mail I guess.  It's always a relief to get them done but on the other hand, it's kind of a let-down too - knowing that you won't be needing anymore until next Christmas.  Since I have a couple of stamps I haven't used yet for Christmas, I think I'll try to keep making some all year.  (Of course I say that every year and then wait until the last minute in December to do them!  UGH)

Anyway, here's one of several I made using a Stampin' Up stamp.  I used some patterned paper from a  pad from Unity that I really hated to cut up because it was so pretty.  The image was colored with watercolor pencils.  


Thanks for stopping by.......and keep smiling!
Lynn









11 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So VERY Beautiful Lynn
Faith x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Christmas card Lynn, love the little bird and colouring, the plaid papers and twine..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

*Vicki* said...

Your bird image is just gorgeous Lynn! Love the bird images and he looks great paired with your buffalo check pattern as well! So proud of you for getting your Christmas all finished up! I'm still making!! LOL

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, Lynn. Lovely image, so beautifully coloured. xx

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card and imagex

Carol L said...

I just love that bird image and your coloring is amazing too! Love the twine with the plaid - it's a great look! Well done on getting all your cards done. Thankfully I'd made enough through the year to have enough for this year. Take care and have a great week ahead.

Brenda said...

Good for you Lynn! I got all my out of state and international ones out, just need to mail the PA ones but have to get stamps first. lol They might get them before Christmas...not sure since we have a shortage of postal delivery people. sometimes I get mail and other times they don't have anyone to deliver the mail, so we don't get any. Last week we didn't get mail twice. No mail this week so far either! This card is just gorgeous Lynn!!! I'm so in love with the plaid paper and that image. You have watercolored it up so beautifully. You are so good at your watercoloring! Again, a stunning card! I try and make cards through the year, but need to make them each month. Maybe this will be the year??! But I do get them done before Dec. So at least I do that much. lol Hugs, Brenda

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, this is so pretty, Lynn! Beautiful colouring, beautiful plaid paper, beautiful card design! We love birds in our family, and I love this card! Gorgeous!

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous paper and a delightful chickadee, Lynn!

Irish Cherokee said...

One of the cutest and most fun to watch birds in the garden and at the feeders is the chickadee. Love the design and coloring of this card. Love the paper.

Hugs and Blessings

JD/ Jill said...

I keep asking myself ....Where Have I been? That I missed all these fabulous cards of yours. Time just flies doesn't it?
I really like the great background you chose for your adorable bird!