Friday, October 28, 2011

So Many Thanks

EDITED:  I apologize for not getting around to anyone's blog for the last few days.  My husband is back in the hospital with some serious complications and just don't know when I'll be back on here.  I haven't forgotten anyone.....just don't have access to a computer right now....don't have an iphone, ipad, or even an ipod!  Yikes!  LOL!   Hopefully I'll be back on Monday or Tuesday.  Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

 
I figure you're still trying to get over the Funny Friday that appeared on Wednesday this week, so I won't bore you with another one today.

I created these two cards using the sketch at Clean and Simple Stamping.....easy sketch and it makes up nice CAS cards in a hurry. Two very lovely ladies sent me some goodies in the mail recently and this was the perfect opportunity to use a few of them.


My first card is pretty in pink!  Monica, over at Hand Stamped with Love sent me some of the homemade flowers she makes (which are gorgeous).  They got a little bit squashed in the mail since they came from Indonesia, but I was able to fluff them up a bit - and added some pearls to the centers.  She also sent this handmade pink paper!  Awesome looking - it just shimmers.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.


On my second card I used some tiny little bows that Sharon from Sharon's Kardz Korner sent - all the way from South Africa.  Aren't they just precious!  So cute and remind me of little bow ties.  This is a SU sentiment I used and then added a row of rhinestones.

Thanks so much (again) to both fantastic ladies!

Thanks for stopping by...........have a great weekend.
Lynn

26 comments:

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

OH Lynn.........I'm praying for your husband. I hope he's able to get out of the hospital ASAP!!!! Please keep us updated when you are able to get to your computer.

The cards are great. How sweet of Monica! Love the flowers with the added pearls!

Those bowties are so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thinking of you!
Maria

Kathy and Lucky said...

Lynn, I hope all goes well with your Hubby and he comes home soon. Your cards are adorable and such nice little additions. The homemade paper is so pretty. Get some rest.

Sharon said...

Oh Lynn, I'm so sorry to hear about your DH and wish you guys all the best hey! Sending big hugs from across the miles. Hang in there! Your C&S cards are stunning. So pleased you like the little bows, they also remind me of bowties! hugs Sharon x

Donna Hanley said...

Oh Lynn, I'm so very sorry to hear of your husban'ds complications. I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you realize that there are a lot of us who care outhere on blogger land. Keep us informed. B-T-W these are two of the cutest CAS cards I've seen in a while.

NanaConnie said...

Love them both, Lynn. You really do CAS better than anyone I know.
We're saying prayers for your husband and for you, dear. He'll be safe in God's hands, and we'll pray for serenity and strength for you. Hugs.

Tammy said...

Wonderful cards Lynn.
Holding you and your husband in my prayers!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards hunni..
You & hubby are in my thoughts & prayers!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

McCrafty's Cards said...

Two gorgeous clean and simple cards, I like the bows, my thoughts are with you.
Kevin xx

Nancy in Iowa said...

Lynn,
So sorry to hear that your husband is having difficulties. I will add you both to my prayers this evening. I admire that you found time and energy to create! Good for you.
I'm finding it difficult to muster my muse these days but wanted to stop by my favs for a quick note - and you so qualify as one of my favs.

Monica said...

Hi Lynn,

What brilliant cards you have made. LOVE the CAS look. And the sentiments are so sweet as well.
Glad that you could fluff up the flowers.

The bows are so cute. Lovely colours as well.

Hope DH recovers soon, wonder what happened... he was doing well, wasn't he? I will keep him in my prayers tonight and every night.

Hugs,

Monica

Linda Simpson said...

As you say Lynn clean & Simple by WOW they are stunning. I hope your hubby is doing well. Take care and lots of crafty hugs.

Linda xxxx

Anne Temple said...

Love both of your CAS cards! Keeping you and your husband in my prayers.

Tammy said...

Awesome CAS cards Lynn!! I absolutely love the flowers on your first card! Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers!
Big hugs, Tammy

Karen Howard said...

Lynn, these are really pretty! I need to do more CAS cards myself! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend! Hugs, Karen

Shirley said...

Wow, Lynn, I hope your husband is getting better every day! Don't worry about us! We will still be here. Your cards are lovely and wish I had your talent to create like this in a short time!

Jennipher said...

Lynn, sorry to hear about your husband. Prayers for both of you. Both of these cards are delightful. Looks like you got some unique goodies in the mail.

Karen said...

Lynn, my thoughts are with the both of you. I hope that you husband is making progress and will soon be out of the hospital.

You have received some wonderful goodies from your friends.

Nancy in Iowa said...

Lynn,
You and your dear husband continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
Nancy in Iowa

Carrie said...

Lynn I hope your hubby recovers soon. You're in my thoughts, take care.

Margaret said...

Lynn, I hope you husband is doing better and will be keeping both of you in my prayers.Please keep us updated. Beautiful cards!

Em said...

Hope your husband will get well soon! Nice card here. Like the pink flowers a lot!

Chrissy D said...

I hope your husband is recovering okay! Your card is LOVELY!

Lynn McAuley said...

I am so sorry to hear of your husband's complications, Lynn! He will be in my prayers!

Your cards are super cute. Love those tiny bows!!

Jaya Christina said...

Hi Lynn, thanks much for dropping by my blog and your lovely comment. God be with you and your husband as in psalm 121.

The bow card is way too beautiful. I absolutely need to case it!! The layout is gorgeous as well :)

Melissa said...

These cards are wonderful, Lynn, especially that pink blossom one! Beautiful!! Hope your husband continues to get better and that you will be given the strength you need to care for him and keep your chin up! Hugs to you both!!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Ooohhh, I think you probably can guess that I am loving that pink card. Eeek! So pretty and bright. The little bos are such a fun detail on the second card. The sentiment is a great touch, too. Hugs! :)