I made a card similar to this last year but it wasn't for Christmas. It's another one of my "git 'er done" cards (CAS). I think the hardest part is fraying those edges on the material to get it to look decent. I made two of these - one having a green button on it and the other a clear button. The one with the green button looks cute but just wasn't showing up that good for a photo. The sentiment is from SU's Warm Words. Then I just had to add the little bell on some red floss.
My second card is a CASE of a card I saw on Donna's Designing Keepsakes blog. I really liked her door better, but here's my ATTEMPT at making one. I made the wreath using a MS punch and added several red rhinestones to it. The "door knob" is a small brad (and probably should have been a larger brad) and the panels were stamped with a SU background stamp and then popped up on dimensionals. I don't have a scoring tool so did all the scoring on the panels/door with my paper cutter and a stylus (so, there is some scoring on this but you really can't see it in the photo - which may not be a bad thing!!!).
Thanks for stopping by...........