Monday, February 10, 2014

Bear With Me


Bear with me - one more Valentine and then I think this will be the last of the litter.  This cute little digi is from Deedee's Digis and I just love it to pieces!  The little bears are so precious and just perfect for a sweet Valentine's Day card.  You can find these little guys in Deedee's SHOP along with so many more fabulous images.  This one is pre-colored, called You Have My Heart, and it made into a very quick card for a last minute Valentine card for one of the granddaughters.

Deedee also has a progressive type challenge.  Check out the blog for more information on how to enter and earn a free digi each month.

I've used some Real Red card stock along with scraps of patterned paper.  The banner......UGH!  After fiddling with this thing for about 30 minutes I just finally threw in the towel and gave up.  I'll be the first to admit......I do not know how to make a banner look like a banner!  In my mind it looked so cute and just like someone knew what they were doing.....but......didn't happen.  It's still pretty cute just not like I think a banner should look.  I really don't think the three year old grand will know the difference though, so it is what it is. 

Thanks for stopping by........
Lynn

24 comments:

Monica said...

Lovely last of the litter. Just sweet bears and I love the banner.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet! Love the heart banner and your design!

Lynn McAuley said...

Super cute Valentine, Lynn! Pretty papers and textures! I think your first attempt at a banner is fabulous and so prefect for this sweet design!

Anne Temple said...

This is adorable. Love your heart banner and your paper choices behind this cute image.

Tammy said...

Hmm, I don't see what you're seeing, I think it is perfect! Fabulous valentine and an adorable image! Love the hearts!

Benzi said...

Lynn, this is just perfect for a three yr. old. I think your banner is just darling...no fretting needed. You've used such pretty dp, too. I think it is a winner!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I admire your attempt at getting a banner to hang nicely. I think it gets the idea across and is pretty nifty to boot. I like the overall card too. I've finished making Valentine's cards but I still have some to share, but I think you're right. I think folks are getting tired of them. St Patrick's next?!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness... this is a precious Valentine card. Love everything about it!!!

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous Lynn, I do love the heart bunting and the bears are so cute.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Donna Hanley said...

You did such an amazing job with this image. I love the papers, the layout and the embossing. I have to tell you I've never even attempted to make a banner, so congrats to you for even trying. I happen to think you did a super job with it. You did Deedee proud! Have a terrific day.

MiamiKel said...

Aw, cute card design and image to go with! What a clever title, too :)

Bonnie said...

What a sweet image! If I could color, I'd go for this one! Your heart banner caught my eye first thing! I love it! Looks like you know what you're doing and just don't know it.

Irish Cherokee said...

Both of these cards are playful and cute. The first is definitely a boy card. The second could be either.

Carol L said...

Well in spite of what you struggled with, that banner looks exactly like it should - CUTE! The layered hearts look perfect, and I love those sweet bears and papers too!!

Ellen Taylor said...

Adorable valentine Lynn! Love everything about it! Have to pin it!

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Lynn, and I think the banner is pretty cite!
Blessings
Maxine

Jessi Fogan said...

BEAR with you? (Groan! lol!) This is adorable! I love the pierced edge on the bears panel, and I think your banner looks fabulous! I always feel like mine don't 'drape' properly.

Sharon said...

Hi Lynn, how absolutely sweet is this card. Just love the beautiful red and white combo and what a cute little image. hugs Sharon x

Tammy said...

Awww this is so sweet! I love that image and your beautiful papers, adorable little banner too!
Tammy x

JD/ Jill said...

This is the sweetest image and you made an adorable card with it.

Deepti said...

Well I am so used to seeing ur cute creations that I was kind of missing them :) love that hearts banner !!

Marilyn said...

Cute card Lynn and those are fab little bears. Great layout too!

Joan Ervin said...

What a sweet Valentine...the image is adorable and how cute is that heart banner....love it!!!!!

Shirley said...

Your bears are too too cute and the hearts are perfect for them! A really wonderful fun card!