Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Happy Gardening

Not a lot of white space here but it was still a CAS card.  I just couldn't help myself and had to use not only the cute image from Deedee's Digi's but also the fun paper that comes along with it!  Look at all those yummy looking veggies!  This little image is called Bigelow's Bounty and you can find it in Deedee's shop HERE along with so many other cute images.  The images in this set come colored (like this one) or line with sentiments and those delightful papers too.

And speaking on gardening.......Yikes!  Ours is getting ready to hit big time and then you just may see me disappear for a while.  I can a lot of things and it's very time consuming.  I'm hoping it all doesn't get ripe at once but you just never know.  Between picking squash, canning tomatoes and making pickles, etc........I stay busy.  Keeps me out of trouble anyway though!  Well, at least a little bit.

Since I had all the paper printed out I thought I'd throw in a tag that I made too.  VERY simple but thought it'd be cute to tie on a jar of tomatoes.  I'm just not very good at making all those pretty tags you see on someones blog but at least I tried.

When you get a chance, check out Deedee's Digis for all the great images there.  We also have a progressive challenge and it's going on right now so if you don't already have the Digi of the Month, grab it for a special price and enter our challenge.  Then next month you'll receive a brand new free digi!    Head over to the blog to see all the rules for the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by..............
Lynn

28 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are gorgeous Lynn, the image is adorable.
Kevin xx

vic said...

Aww Lynn this is too cute ! I love the papers!!!!!! The image is lovely what a gorgeous card and tag :) have fun in the garden
Vic x

Carol L said...

This card & tag combo is just the cutest thing ever!!! The colors are so vibrant and I love that adorable bunny with all those veggies! The tomatoes on the tag are too stinkin' cute!! Love this!!

Benzi said...

Lynn, this is just too cute, the image, paper, and tag. This is certainly a reminder of what you have in store with the canning. Hmmmmm.....sounds good. I'll send you a card for a jar of canned tomatoes. LOL My mom used to can them and they made the best soup ever. Good on a cold, winter day.

Marilyn said...

This card is so cute and I love that tag. Great idea to tie it to a jar of tomatoes too. Fabulous papers.

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness - your card and tag are so sweet! I love this new set! The twine goes perfectly!

Anne Temple said...

This is so cute and the veggie paper is adorable. Love your tag too. with the tomatoes along the edges.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous and loving the papers. Love the sentiment!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Nancy in Iowa said...

These are both so so cute! Love that tag! Makes me even more anxious to get to the Farmer's Market this Saturday!

Tammy said...

Finally, something to keep you out of trouble, ha! Cute card and tag Lynn, I love the paper, and the gingham band with twine is a perfect frame!

Shirley said...

OMGosh, What a cutie rabbit and the card and tag are really fun and pretty too!

kiwimeskreations said...

Lynn this is gorgeous- love the buck toothed bunny :-). Your tag looks impressive to me!
Blessings
Maxine

Margaret said...

Such an adorable image Lynn. Great coloring and the paper you used is just perfect!

MiamiKel said...

Oh this is one to be proud of! How cute! And I love your use of Designer paper, so rare not to see lots of it on your cards - fabulous!!

Donna Hanley said...

Lynn, I love both the card and the tag. The image and paper are both darling. The twine is ideal for both items. I think you do a great job with tags, just as good as any I've seen out there. Don't sell yourself short. I hope you get enough rain this year to keep your gardens going. I can see you now, just wheeling in your picks for the day. LOL Enjoy your day.

Anonymous said...

This card is downright scrumptious, Lynn! I love how you combined the various elements from the set, but it still has your CAS style that I love so much. The twine is an especially nice touch, really adds to the gardening theme. Love it!

JD/ Jill said...

Your card and tage are adorable!

Brenda said...

OMGosh Lynn, I am loving this card and the tag! What fabulous papers too!! Just think this winter when you are eating all those fabulous vegies you canned-yummo! It is a lot of work though and you know what?? We will be right here waiting until you have time to get crafty again! Hugs, Brenda

NanaConnie said...

I love those papers, Lynn! I have this set lined up to use in a couple of weeks and hope mine works out as well as your did. While you're canning and preserving, think of me out here at my new place with no veggies planted this year and nothing to can. :-D

Bonnie said...

Yum! Fresh vegetables sounds really good! And this farmer is adorable! Love the paper too and I think your tag is perfect!

Jessi Fogan said...

These are both terrific! And what are you talking about putting your tag down...stop that! It couldn't be more perfect to go with a jar of home-canned goodies!

lauren bergold said...

omg, this is just waaaaaaaay too cute! you're way ahead of us, garden-wise, we have herbs going strong but our tomato plants (which LHJ's colleague grew from seeds in coffee cups!) are still quite tiny and only just went outside full time! :)

Tammy said...

Both of these are adorable!! I love that image and the adorable papers... what a super fun tag too!
Tammy x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Eeeks! I am going to have to go buy this one! LOVE the image and really love the matching DP! You make such cute, cute cards! Love the tag as well.

Joan Ervin said...

OMG!!! This is such a darling image, Lynn, and the matching paper is sooo cute...both your card and tag are absolutely adorable!!!!!

Shirley said...

Where have I been to miss this little guy! What acute card and tag too! Great sentiment!

Margaret said...

The paper is so perfect with this image and your whole card is adorable! I love the tag too! A fancy foo-foo tag would look out of place on a yummy jar of tomatoes...