Thursday, May 29, 2014

Whispering Bee

Just popping in here for a minute with a whispering bee......I've had this stamp set from CTMH forever and really don't ever remember using any of the images.  This is a bee!  LOL!  I wasn't real sure about that swirly thing under him and stamped it this way and also with the larger swirl up toward his body.  Still not sure which direction it should go but it is what it is now.  To be honest, it almost looks like he could use a shot of Imodium!  Ok, ok......I'll be nice now........

The stamp set I used is called A Little Bee.  I used some Stickles on his wings and then added the yellow and black enamel dots.  A thin strip of patterned paper was added down the side. A very CAS card.

On a very unhappy note.........it appears my e-mail address (yahoo) may be sending out spam (once again) so if you would like my new e-mail, please leave a note in the comment section and I'll send it to you.  In the meantime, I'm trying to get it all resolved. If you did get an e-mail from me that was looking just a little strange please let me know.  Yahoo has assured me that if it was opened by someone it will not harm your computer at all.  However..........this is very frustrating right now!  Needless to say - Mama ain't happy!

I'll enter this in the challenge at CAS-ology with the Cue Card word "bee".


Thanks for stopping by...........and I'll bee (be) back on Saturday and then again on Sunday with two VERY special posts!!!

Lynn

25 comments:

vic said...

This is so lovely Lynn love that bee!!! Hope you have a lovely day
Hugs
Vic x

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fabulous design, Lynn! CAS perfection!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hahaha, you made me laugh! Imodium might do the trick LOL. Your little bee is adorable! Love the yellow accents! So sorry to hear about your email account - these hackers are very annoying and cause so much trouble! Hope you get it all sorted quickly and easily.

Hugs,
Kitty

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

As allergic as I am, I still love this bee! I just bought a bee embossing folder that would look super with this guy popped on top. Not sure about the topsy turvy trail though. LOL! Hope you are doing well.

Donna Hanley said...

I think you bee is cute, but I have to agree with you on that swirly thing. Anyway your strip of yellow paper and your dots look great. I have not yet received one of your spam emails, but I would really like to get your new address so I can stay in touch. Have a great day.

Anne Temple said...

He's a cutie and I love the touches of yellow. Sorry to hear about your email. That's always very frustrating.

Irish Cherokee said...

This is a cute and cas Card Lynn. Nicely colored and perfectly done. The swirl looks great.

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous, love the sentiment and another fabulous CAS card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Diane said...

Very fun Lynn, love the colors and fun strip of yellow with the wonderful sentiment. I am still laughing about the Imodium comment.

Hugs Diane

jimlynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandy Trefger said...

Love your bee card Lynn! Hopefully this comment will be sent to your email addy. :) ~Sandy

MiamiKel said...

Yes, I'd like your new email address :) I'm sorry you are hacked again. LOVELY card, so CAS and so YOU!

Tammy said...

Cute CAS card Lynn! I think you right about the swirly thing, hard to know which end is right but it looks wonderful the way it is!

Tammy said...

Adorable CAS card! I love that little bee and the fabulous enamel dots!
Tammy x

Bonnie said...

LOL! You crack me up Lynn! Love your bee and his flight plan!

Carol L said...

He's a cute bee, even with the whirls around him! Love those colors! So sorry about your email spam - gees, it's always something!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Very cute card Lynn - bee good now and don't strangle Yahoo :-).
Blessings
Maxine

NanaConnie said...

I love the bee, Lynn, and I'm unimaginative enough that I would have only thought to stamp him sideways like he was flying past me. I love that you stamped him flying upward! Hysterical comment about the Imodium. :-D That'll have me laughing all the way to the airport today.

JD/ Jill said...

Cute little bee...

Hope you get your email address straightened out...I guess this is something that has happened to almost all of us...I know it has happened to me in the past.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous CAS card Lynn, i love the bee.
Kevin xx

Shirley said...

OMGosh, what a really cute card! Love the glittered wings, the way you did the sentiment, and the enamel dots too!

Judy1223 said...

Lynn, your post made me chuckle...Immodium, hee hee! I like this bee card very much -- it is fun and quirky and clean and simple! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Brenda said...

I am getting such a kick out of this card Lynn! It is too cute!!! Yes, this bee looks like he could use some Imodium for sure. lol I think this is a super cute card and love the way you have placed this bee on the card. Hugs, Brenda

Margaret said...

Thank you for the laugh! My family is now convinced that I'm loopy, but the Imodium was just too much!

All bathroom humor aside, this looks great, and I'm not sure which swirly end is up either...

Jessi Fogan said...

OK, so, not immodium BUTT this might still make you laugh - the sentiment made me think of a thing I saw on FB that said "I don't fart, I whisper in my panties" and well....the sentiment IS coming from his butt. lol! I happen to love this guy anyway - and especially the fun striped piece on the side!
I did get a spammy spam email from you, but I deleted it & all is well. How frustrating for you!