Tuesday, June 19, 2012

{Pin}spirational Challenge #12

Time again for another wonderful {Pin}spirational Challenge!!!  If you haven't already played along, please do so since who knows, you could be out next winner!  Plus....it's a fun challenge, fabulous inspiration photos, and so much inspiration from the DT!  Become a follower and that way you won't miss a single challenge!


I used a Stampablities image and some very BRIGHT colors!  In fact, you probably need to put on your sun shades for this one!  I can really relate to this little guy since when I was very young I used to play baseball with all the boys in the neighborhood.  Um....I still have a couple of scars to prove it too! LOL!


Don't you just adore this wonderful inspiration photo!!!  It screams SUMMER and fun and games to me!
Check out the {Pin}spirational Challenge!

I'll be back in a little bit with my Shopping Our Stash challenge....so stay tuned for that one too.

Thanks for stopping by...........
Lynn

15 comments:

Tammy said...

Ahh, what a cutie-pie card! Love the image and the DP is perfect for this cheerful card.

lauren bergold said...

oh ♥WOW♥!!!!!!!!! could there BE a MORE PERFECT card for that inspo photo??! i think NOT!!!!!!!! awesome, missus!!!! ♥

Joan Ervin said...

Awww, ya can't get any cuter than this....your image is perfect for the inspiration challenge, Lynn, and I love the fun papers and stars!!!!

Corrinne said...

Hi, Lynn! Wonderful creation for the challenge {PIN}spirational Challenges - It's so fun to be in the team with you :)

Happiness,
Corrinne

PS - Win lots of prizes AND promote your blog here:
http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/06/you-are-invited-to-my-vegan-barbecue.html

Donna Hanley said...

Simply adorable. I just purchased that same image because I could not stop looking it. I too played with the buys when I was young. Actually we'd have a neighborhood game just about every night after supper. I love the colors in your card. Your little twine in the buttons puts that extra something into the card. The piercing also helps to frame the image nicely.

Erum Tasneem said...

this looks so fun! lovely colours!

Margaret said...

Love it! The image is so sweet and absolutely perfect for the inspiration photo!
Growing up with 3 brothers, I didn't have much choice in playing ball with the boys! Lots of fond memories and broken windows...

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

This looks like another fun challenge!!!

Love the image but really like the piercing in the corners that you did too!!!! Definitely adds 'something' but not TOO much either! I'll have to remember this!

gale said...

Cute! I think the colors go perfectly too. When I see baseball I think of summer and bright colors.

Carol L said...

Dang this is a cute card, and a seriously perfect take on the challenge photo!! I LOVE those cute star buttons! Go get 'em slugger!

NanaConnie said...

Is that one of the Hoppers from House Mouse, Lynn, or is that a SU stamp? He's adorable, whatever he is! Fabulous bright yellow-orange, and I love, love, love the big polka dots.

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is darling! I used to play alot of softball when I was younger- boys and girls...yep- scars- proud of them too- I 'earned them'.....LOL

Bonnie said...

I love these Stampabilities mice and this one is fantastic! I played ball with my brother and our neighbors when I was young. They were the only ones that would let me play since I was so bad. I had fun though!

Tammy said...

WOW this is soo cute Lynn! What a fabulous take on the inspirational photo!!
Hugs, Tammy

Mel @ Princess Melus Crafts said...

The image is so, so sweet! Love the colours you used too!

- Mel xx