Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Shopping Our Stash Challenge Stickers

How about some STUCK ON STICKERS this week for our Shopping Our Stash Challenge.  Yes, that's right....we want to see what you can create using any type of sticker!  We all have them I'm sure - but do you use them that much?  If you're like me, you don't!  So dig into that stash of yours, find a sticker, and create something for our challenge!  Be sure and check out our blog and see all the inspiration from the DT.


I really think I got this dimensional sticker (Jolee's by You) at a yard sale at some point in time.  It came in a package of two and the other one was used so long ago.  I thought this would make a pretty card for an Anniversary.  I also used some "never before used" GCD Studio DP.  It's topped off with some Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Pink Pirquette, the Square Lattice embossing folder, Framlits Hearts. pearls and....are you ready for this.............Smooch Spritz!!!  Amazing!  I finally figured out how to use that stuff but it's such a shame you can't see it in the photo.  It really gives a sheen to the card.  I was just spraying it on and it was coming out in big blobs - never thought that maybe I should shake it up a bit! Duh!

I'll enter this is the challenge at There She Goes (winged things).

You can find my {Pin}spirational Challenge post below this one.

Thanks for stopping by..........and be sure and check out Shopping Our Stash and come on over and play along!
Lynn

26 comments:

Marilyn said...

This is very pretty Lynn... the pink and red combination is gorgeous together.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Lynn, that dove is gorgeous and I like the big bow.
Kevin xx

Anne Temple said...

Beautiful card! Love all the dimension and the embossing.

Tammy said...

Oh wow, beautiful card Lynn! Love the pink with the red and the dove is gorgeous especially with the texture of the heart!

lauren bergold said...

that does indeed make a ♥PERFECT♥ anniversary card... not to mention a GORGEOUS one!!! love that it's a top fold, as well, with the ribbon tied around it, that is such a cool look! :)

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, how pretty....love the pink and red color combo and the sticker is gorgeous!!!!

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Lynn. Love how you did that heart and love that dove.

MiamiKel said...

Very nice! We are rockin' the same time of cards today, lol! Love this!

Corrinne said...

Beautiful creation, Lynn! That red is bold & dramatic.

I have lots & lots of stickers. And yes, I don't use them. I bought all of them years ago when I first began to scrapbook. It seems as your skills increase that stickers just don't fit. They almost seem juvenile.

Of course, I need to use mine. I'm going to try to come up with unique ways or create new embellishments with them. Something to use them!

Happiness,
Corrinne

PS - Win lots of prizes AND promote your blog here:
http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/06/you-are-invited-to-my-vegan-barbecue.html

Linda Simpson said...

A very pretty card Lynn, loving the sticker and the papers. The ribbon and bow are gorgeous.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Donna Hanley said...

Lynn, This card is so very pretty. I think I might have that same sticker somewhere but did not know what to do with it, so it's in the "stash". I love how you added that pearl drops around the heart. It gives it a totally finished look. Your bow was made to perfection. I envy you good bow makers. Have a great day.

Erum Tasneem said...

That is beautiful! I love how elegant this looks,and the colours look gorgeous together.

Margaret said...

This is gorgeous! Love the image and that wonderful bow! Yippee on the Smooch Spritz!! Love that stuff, but I seem to go through spells with it. Might need to bring it back out...

Deena said...

Smooch is soo much fun to play with. Once you get started, you will get hooked for sure. This card is very pretty. That sticker is perfect for it!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Wow! Now that's not your run of the mill sticker!! LOL

It's gorgeous!!

I can see it as you used it or wedding card and even sympathy card.

Great job! Too bad we can't see the smooch, but I'm sure it's fab in person!

gale said...

Beautiful. What a great way to use the stickers-I think I have a bunch I bought a long time ago.

CarlaKH said...

Gorgeous! Love that bow too. This is so classy!

Carol L said...

WOW Lynn, this is just plain GORGEOUS! I love that layered heart, the dsp, embossing and especially that awesome sticker! Nice!!

NanaConnie said...

So exquisite, Lynn! Incredible dove and I love that bow! Beautiful dp. Do you ever do one that just doesn't seem to work? All I ever see is perfection! Hugs.

Shelly Schmidt said...

WOW- this is a wonderful card! I love the sticker- perfect for an Anniversary- and love the pearls and the heart behind it! I really love the colors you used too!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

What a stunning card Lynn! Love the beautiful bow and that dove is amazing :)

Bonnie said...

What a beautiful sticker! It makes a beautiful anniversary card with the pink and Cherry Cobbler. Love it!

Tammy said...

Lynn this is a GORGEOUS Anniversary card!! I love the beautiful dove sticker and your perfect bow!
Tammy x

Cibele Glazer said...

Simply gorgeous! I'm going to have to dig out those gazillion stickers I have been hoarding for what reason, I can't remember. :)

Crystal said...

Fabulous card! The sticker is just perfect on this anniversary card & I love the big red bow. This challenge totally changed my mind about stickers :)

Karen Howard said...

Lynn, this is sensational!!! Love everything... the papers, heart, dove and pretty bow!!! Hugs, Karen