Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Let the Paper Do the Talking......


Yes, let the paper do the talking! This is such pretty patterned paper (Walk in the Park from SU) I didn't think it needed a whole lot more to it. I used the Beautiful Wings die from SU and have Cameo Coral and Baja Breeze butterlies (with a rhinestone in the center of each). The sentiment, which is from Close to My Heart, is so very pretty - "Love is like a butterfly, It goes where it pleases and pleases where it goes". The layout I used is actually last weeks sketch challenge from SCS - hey, better later than never, right!

Thanks for stopping by.................

Lynn

8 comments:

loretta said...

Pretty card!

Laura said...

Love that DP and the ribbon,beautiful card...TFS

Patty Gorka said...

You are right! That paper is so pretty. Love your ribbon and rhinestone too! Nicely done.

Carrie said...

What a beautiful sentiment and you're right the paper is beautiful too. Love the butterflies, my order arrives today I got that die too can't wait to play.

Karen Howard said...

Gorgeous card... I love the sentiment!!!

Dori Shelton said...

Oh my! What a wonderful card. The sentiment is just beautiful. I love the soft colors of the card as well.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Very pretty paper. The butterflies are a terrific accent and really make the scene come alive.

Michelle Forrest said...

pretty, pretty paper and wonderful cars!