Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Win or Go Home

Today begins the Inspiration Challenge over at Dude Time Doodles!  You have one week to submit your entry for the Top Blog Winner or Top Three Winners.  Check out this beautiful picture for inspiration and then head on over and submit your entry.  You are not required to use an image from Boni's store but it MUST be a masculine themed creation. 
This little guy, BBall Barry, can be found in Boni's store along with all her other fabulous images!  And since we're right in the middle of the NBA Playoffs around here, I thought he just "fit the bill".  As all the commercials say regarding the playoffs......Win or Go Home!  Well our beloved Spurs lost and "went home" so I'm just not real sure who is in the playoffs now.  I just thought this would make a super card for a teenage boy!  Barry is printed twice, colored, and then popped up on dimensionals.  He almost looks like he's in motion in real life.  I also did a little doodling around the edges but don't know if you can see that in the photo.  Fun image to make a fun card with!

Thanks for stopping by........and be sure and enter the Dude Time Doodles Inspiration Challenge!
Lynn

8 comments:

Anne Temple said...

This looks great. He does look like he's sailing through the air, ready to make a basket.

Shawna said...

This guy rocks! I wanted to let you know that that I have given you the Liebster Award. You may or may not be happy about this........... :-) Visit my blog for the details. Have a great day!

Tammy said...

Awesome card Lynn. Fabulous coloring and great dp. He does look like he's in motion.

Cleota said...

Love the vibrant colors and how you used the Sheriff's star with Barry!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love the bold colors and fun stripes for this shooting star!! Great card, Lynn!!

NanaConnie said...

The bright colors on this card are fabulous! I am so intimidated by wide stripes and bold colors because I never seem to know how to make them work but you sure did it. He looks like he's about to jump off the page! :-)

Monica said...

Another funny card, Lynn. I like his animated hands!
Come and check out the card I made out of your goodies.

xxx Monica

Anne Marie Hile said...

BBall Barry is a hoot! That star brad is a perfect detail and I love the dimension you added popping up your All-Star! I'm with you...it was a sad day in this house the night the Spurs "went home". It's now down to Dallas / Oklahoma City in the West and Chicago / Miami in the East. Should be interesting to see who takes it all. :)