Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Freezin' and Rambo

 Getting a little chilly around here now - and we still have January and February to go!  Time for me to just stay in the house and be warm.   Here's another 'freezin' card with yes, one of those cute little grumpling stamps from Taylor Expressions.  Gotta love these guys.....

The image was cut out and popped up on dimensionals.  I added a little pink and purple bottle tree from Tim Holtz stamps and the card was basically done.  A clean and simple "git 'er done" card.

Since I'm already here on the blog I thought I'd also add the latest picture of Rambo all decked out in his (almost too small) Christmas tee-shirt.  It says "no mistletoe needed".  We did the Santa pictures one year and it was pretty stressful on everyone involved....there was no biting (by either Rambo or Santa) but it was more of a "what the hell am I doing on this guy's lap" type deal.  


Thanks for stopping by........and keep smiling......

Lynn

11 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! What a fun and fabulous card Lynn, love the colour mix too. As for your Rambo, AW! so cute all dressed up for Christmas.
Faith

Brenda in IN said...

You have the greatest stamps and this is a hoot. Those expressions crack me up. I love your pink and purple tree. Rambo looks so cute.

Bonnie said...

Another fun card, Lynn! It's pretty chilly here too. A good time to curl up under a blanket. Hopefully Rambo will keep you warm. Thanks for the pretty chickadee card! We are enjoying it!

Chrissy said...

Oh Rambo, you little charmer and he looks so cute in your T'shirt...fabulous fun card Lynn, made me giggle..

Luv CHRISSYxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Good to see Rambo still fits his fancy schmancy Christmas shirt :)
Love your card Lynn - a great pairing of images with the sentiment
Blessings
Maxine

Liz said...

Brilliant card Lynn, I love the design. Rambo looks so cute in his outfit. xx

ahlers5 said...

I love these "grumpy" images...so cute. Your dog is adorable. Good thing he didn't take a nibble at Santa.

Carol L said...

Loving the pink and purple tree with that grumpy character standing beside it! Too cute! We had a little snow on the ground this morning, so I'm not going anywhere. LOVE that adorable picture of Rambo and I'm so glad to see he looks so healthy and well! Cute shirt too :)

Brenda said...

Love this card, it makes me smile Lynn! The grumpy looking snowman is too cute and he looks about like I feel about the cold! That bottle brush tree is so cool, I didn't know there was any bottle brush tree stamps. I love that. Very cute card indeed, but more cuter...Rambo! Love him in his Christmas t-shirt! He looks so adorable, I could give him a squeeze. But that would probably go over about as good as the Santa and photo did. lol Hugs, Brenda

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this fun card, Lynn! They say we are getting ready to be freezin'. I was out all morning wrapping the pipes, ugh!! Most days being a widow is the pits!!

JD/ Jill said...

Another cute card...followed by a photo of an even cuter dog! Thanks for sharing.