Friday, April 9, 2010

Pleasant Surprise


Well, I had a nice pleasant surprise this morning! Christy, over at Lone Pine Designs sent a Blog Award (Ms. Brightside) my way!!! Is that nice or what! Check out Christy's blog - you will be amazed at her work.......
Now on to the award.....I have to list 10 things that make me happy, 5 pieces of trivia about myself, and then pass this on to five fellow bloggers. So, first of all......10 things that make me happy:

1. Family
2. Friends
3. Grandchildren
4. Faith
5. Crafting
6. Rambo (my little doxie)
7. Smell of rain
8. Friendly smiles
9. Warm weather
10. Gardening and fishing

Ok, now we go to the 5 pieces of trivia about me:
1. Retired and just LOVING it!
2. Never skipped school (now is that not the SADDEST! LOL)
3. Lived in Panama for a couple of years - very interesting country
4. Taught swimming and sailing when I was younger
5. Love to do crossword puzzles and sudoku

And now, last but not least, I get to pass this on to five fellow bloggers. This was VERY hard as I love so many blogs. Be sure and visit these lovely ladies and see the fantastic work they they do.

1. Shelly - My Creative Rumblings
2. Lesley - Lesley's Little Bit of Everything
3. Susan - Susan's Day Off Creations
4. Tami - Team Gingerbread
5. Cindy - Cindy's Creative Crafts


5 comments:

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Cool stuff! Love that you lived in Panama. That's awesome!! And, I didn't know you had a Doxie!!!
Have a great weekend!
Maria

Gardner's Basket said...

Congrats, Lynn!

Tami said...

Thanks for the award:)

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Thanks for thinking of me Lynn!

Lesley said...

Lyn thank you so much for my award - sorry I'm a little slow at posting it - I am getting there. Only with working full time and preparing for my very first work shop - there just are not enough hours in the day - but it will be on my blog very soon - best wishes Lesley