Monday, November 14, 2022

WooHoo

 I actually started on my cards for Christmas and then discovered this stamp from Art Impressions I hadn't used in a while.  So......stopped what I was doing and switched gears from Christmas cards to whatever cards.  Just needed something to smile about today I guess...and this little gal really makes me smile.


As I said, the stamp is from Art Impressions and I've had it for several years. I did a little paper piecing on her skirt and then added some red gems (diamonds) for buttons on her blouse and of course some pearls on her earrings.  Ladies are not completely dressed without their pearls you know!  

I'll enter this in the challenge at Art Impressions Challenge Diamonds and Pearls #340

Thanks for stopping by.........and keep smiling!
Lynn


15 comments:

ahlers5 said...

Oh my gosh, I love this stamp! The polka dots could not be more perfect.

Chrissy said...

She is fabulous and fun Lynn and I wake up with my hair on an angle like that, so I can relate..love the red and white spots and paper piecing on her skirt, fabulous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

*Vicki* said...

You just gotta love those big earrings of hers! LOL! The paper piecing is perfect for her skirt and she does make me smile too! Fun card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a fun card, Love it and her matching dress to the border :)
Faith x

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful card to make us all smile, Lynn! Love the polka-dots and her gemstone buttons and pearl earrings!

kiwimeskreations said...

this really did make me smile Lynn - love that sassy lass, and dressed in the red she looks quite Christmas-y - a great cross over. The subtle twine accent is a great addition.
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Lovin' the polka dot skirt and those awesome earrings!! Sure has me smiling, Lynn!! Fabulous card!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so cute and funny! Love the strips of red polkadot paper and her coordinating paper-pieced skirt! The gems are a nice touch too! She is a fun-loving women for sure! This card will make anyone's day brighter!

JD/ Jill said...

How cute! Made me smile too!

Sharon Caudle said...

Ok, you got me with this one! I love Art Impressions and I love red polka dot paper!! You had me at hello! LOL! Absolutely adorable card! Love, love, LOVE it!!

Brenda said...

Love, love, love this card Lynn! I'm a sucker for Art Impression gals or guys. lol Even if I only have one set from them. Love how you dress up the little lady, she definitely needed some fancy buttons and always pearl earrings. too cute! Hugs, Brenda

Brenda in IN said...

You really dressed her up so elegantly. I love the polka dots and gem buttons.Her earrings and glasses are a hoot! That's how my hair looks in the morning!

Irish Cherokee said...

I see what you mean. Ear to ear grin. WooHoo says it all.Pefect!

Hugs and Blessings

Sue said...

Made me smile fab card hugs x

EmmaT said...

Wonderful card, she really is a fabulous lass