Friday, February 10, 2023

Early V Day

 Happy early Valentine's Day to everyone.  Hope you have a great Valentine's - not only that day, but every other day too of course!

Here's a super CAS Valentine using a couple of dies and one sentiment.  The frame die is from Lawn Fawn and the heart die is (maybe) from Simon Says Stamp.  Sentiment from Hero Arts.  Not sure where my mind was going with this but I used some wood-grained cardstock for some of the card.  Gives it a different look anyway.  I thought about putting a big  rhinestone in the center of the heart or something, but nah......just leaving it as is.  

I'm going to be away from my computer for a few days but will be back soon and check out everyone's blog.  

Thanks for stopping by........and keep smiling!

Lynn

14 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Brilliant Valentines card Lynn! I think that looks like a postage stamp with a red heart popped out on it! Love the texture of your woodgrain too! Happy heart day friend!

Maria said...

A beautiful Valentine with the heart centered in the scalloped frame! A perfect CAS card, so pretty!

ahlers5 said...

This is such a pretty CAS card!

Carol L said...

I really like the super CAS look of this valentine, and I agree - it doesn't need anything else. I love that woodgrain paper too! Wishing you a happy valentine's day as well. May your day be filled with lots of love!

Brenda in IN said...

This is a beautiful card that can be for any age or gender. Enjoy your time away.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This didn't need the rhinestone or anything else to this so beautiful card Lynn.
Enjoy your days away.
Faith x

NanaConnie said...

Oooo, Lynn, I think the texture of the white wood grain paper is fantastic! Great choice! I am loving the CAS design, too. Beautifully done, my friend.

kiwimeskreations said...

Loving this Lynn - a classic and stunning CAS card!!
Blessings
Maxine

EmmaT said...

Luuuuvvvvely card x

Brenda said...

Well....I am LOVING this Valentine card Lynn! That wood grain paper is fabulous! It gives a lot to the card, but I would have loved this card even without the wood grain paper. It is so elegant, so simple....that is just stunning. Love, love, love! Hugs, Brenda

JD/ Jill said...

Nicely done Valentine's card!

Bonnie said...

CAS perfection, my friend! I hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day!

nwilliams6 said...

What a wonderful CAS Valentine card. Lovely! Hugz

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a gorgeous CAS Valentine! Very effective! Love the woodgrain embossing too!