Tuesday, April 4, 2023

A Couple of Rabbits

 Gosh, here it is April and almost Easter already.  Not sure where all the time goes......but it's going.  It won't be too much longer and we'll be sitting here making cards for Christmas.  



The rabbit is a wood mounted stamp that I've had forever from Inkydinkydo.  It's so old the rubber has come off the block and I have it in a little clear plastic sleeve to keep it together.  It's one of those stamps that's so easy to use, minimal coloring, and cute.  I probably paid a dollar for it at Michaels or somewhere like that but still like using it for cards and especially at Easter.   I just paired these with some paper scraps  from maybe My Favorite Things,    Git 'er done cards.  

Thanks for stopping by.....and keep smiling.......
Lynn


10 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

Oldies are sometimes the best and this card proves it. The bunny is so cute with those elongated ears. Pretty plaid paper too. All my cards lately seem to be git'er done ones.

Carol L said...

OMG, these are the cutest Easter cards ever with that adorable big-eared bunny! Those bits of plaid paper are just perfect and I love the sentiment on the first card too. I just LOVE these two cards :) Thanks for making me smile LOL

Irish Cherokee said...

A very Easter set of cards. Love the plaid papers. The colors are spot on.

Hugs and blessings

kiwimeskreations said...

So cute Lynn, beautifully made, and they certainly gave me a smile - fabulous cards.
Blessings
Maxine

*Vicki* said...

Those faces on the bunnies are too cute! I love the very long ears colored in pink and of course the piece of the Spring plaid goes perfectly with him! Love that smile sentiment!! So fun!

Lynn McAuley said...

How sweet is that adorable bunny backed by your pastel plaids!! So, so cute, Lynn!

Bonnie said...

This bunny is a treasure, Lynn! Great coloring and I LOVE that plaid paper!

Brenda said...

I don't know where time goes either Lynn, all I know is it goes right on by me and I'm non the wiser! LOL Bite your tongue, I'm not ready to even be thinking about Christmas-although you are right and that it will be here before we know it. This stamp is darling and I can see why you are hanging on to it, the oldies but goodies are worth hanging on to. I love both of these cards! Again, the bunny is darling and the springy plaid paper is amazing on both cards. Just can't get any cuter! Hugs, Brenda

NanaConnie said...

Such an adorable long eared bunny, Lynn, and the plaid paper scraps are perfect! Great smile sentiment, especially in contrast to the bunny with no smile. :-D Lovely CAS, my friend.

Chrissy said...

So very cute, I love that little bunny with those wonderful big ears, he is adorable Lynn and the panel behind frames him perfectly, Happy Easter.

Luv CHRISSYxx