Friday, November 20, 2009

Get Well Soon, Sadie


This is for my youngest granddaughter, Sadie, who will be getting her tonsils out tomorrow morning. She's only 3 years old and probably won't understand the "pun", but thought she would at least enjoy the image of the whale (I really think she's going to like the little gift I enclosed more than she'll like the card)!


I wasn't very pleased with the way the photo turned out - colors, shadows, etc. - but I like the layout and image. For some reason it just looks better "in person"!


The stamp is from SU's Pun Fun and the paper is Pretty in Pink, Gray Flannel and Studio Arts patterned paper. The Nestibilities scalloped square and the light pink grosgrain/white stripe ribbon are from my "goodies" that I got from i {heart} papers. I keep trying to save my ribbon I got as it's so pretty - but then I keep wanting to use it too! I guess that just means I need to order some!!!
Thanks for stopping by...........
Lynn

7 comments:

TrishG said...

Very cute colors and layout! Really great card for a girl! Super layers and great coloring on the whale!

Unknown said...

Great card. Love the cute friendly whale.

Michelle VP said...

So sweet! I'm sure she'll love getting this card from you. Pictures never are as good as the real thing, but keep sharing! :)

Kellie said...

Great card and I love the soft colors. I'm sure Sadie will love it to.

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is wonderful- she will love this! TFS

Laura said...

Hello Lynn,Very cute card Also love the whale

Marilyn said...

This is really cute... I like the colour combo.