Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Pecking Order


After so many wonderful comments on my posts from all of you ladies, I just have to say.......

In the pecking order yall are number ONE! Thanks so much for all the sweet comments. They are appreciated so very much!

Just a very plain Real Red and Kraft card I made last week. I keep thinking I've made one just like it at some point and time...maybe it's just because I've looked at it all week and hadn't posted it! Anyway, these darling little chicken images (Rubber Stampede) were sent to me "just because" from Susan over at Susan's Day Off Creations. Check out her blog - wonderful creations. She had commented on one of previous posts that had a chicken on it and I had mentioned that the card was going to my sister-in-law since she LOVED chickens (figurines, etc). As a result of that card, she sent me these precious little images. Aren't they just the cutest! AND my sister-in-law will be receiving another card!!! The ribbon was in my stash and I believe the button is from SU.


Thanks for stopping by....................


Lynn




15 comments:

Rach said...

Wow! Kraft and Real Red are an amazing combo! I never would have thought to do it, but it's fabulous!

The chickens are too cute. :o) I love the layout! :o)

Tammy said...

Wpw, such cute, cute chickens. Terrific card.

Kathy and Lucky said...

Oh these are just so cute and love red and kraft together, my favorite. That ribbon is perfect, you always color coordinate everything just so well. :)

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

These guys look so happy peckin' away!!! How adorable are they!?
I love how you put the ribbon through the button too!!
Terrific :)
Maria

Lynn McAuley said...

Love these red hens!! Super cute on the kraft paper, Lynn!!!

Carrie said...

Love the red chickens and the checked ribbon and button are a perfect country embellishment.

Gardner's Basket said...

Too cute! I love these chicks and the layout has endless possibilities. Wonderful job.

jaydee said...

Love it! the colors are great and you ALWAYS - without doubt - find JUST the right ribbon. The frame around the framed chickens is fantastic.
Your SIL should love it!
hugs
jaydee

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card tfs

Patty Gorka said...

Ha...ha...I love this! Great card, fabulous color combo, and I love your checked ribbon.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like this in red and kraft and the gingham ribbon goes well with your farm theme. I also like the sketch you used. I can't remember which challenge that one is but I know I participated in it recently because today I'm sending off a birthday card I made with it.

Tina Connolly said...

Very cute, love the colours you've used.
www.scrapdiva-tina.blogspot.com

Michelle VP said...

Wow! I love how the red chickens pop against the kraft background. Stunning! :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is such a cute card- I love the red hens and LOVE your layout!!! TFS

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

Love your card - so co-ordinated! Love the chickens, and I am sure your SIL will like it too! HUgs always! G