Thursday, March 18, 2010

Back in My Comfort Zone


Now, this one is more ME! I enjoyed making the last card (giraffe) and all the distressing, etc., but this is just more my speed. Hopefully it's not boring!

I actually CASEd this from the current Stampin Up catalog. When I saw the card, I was "sold" on the stamp set (Three Little Words)! I just like the clean look of it.

I used Chocolate Chip, Pixie Pink, White, and Good Neighbor DP (very small pink stripe). The ink I used was Pixie Pink and Chocolate Chip. I stamped the "T" in Pixie Pink and then stamped it again, cut it out, and popped it up on dimensionals. The ribbon is some I picked up at Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by..........
Lynn

18 comments:

Lone Pine Designs said...

Gorgeous....I love brown and pink and just got this stamp set last week so I might just have to CASE you!

Miss Molly said...

my favorite color combo!!! I love this card - it is simple and classic - my favorite style!

Lesley said...

brilliant card love the spotty ribbon - it's gorgeous - best wishes Lesley x

jaydee said...

Lynn, I love your cleaner style and this card is spectacular. It speaks volumes and yet still has those clean modern lines that I love. fabulous job - it really is beautiful.
hugs
jaydee

Lynn McAuley said...

Beautiful card, Lynn!! Love the pink and brown combination and your fabulous polka-dot ribbon!!
Gorgeous work!

Gina Lindsay said...

Very very pretty!

Emkay said...

Beautiful! I love it!

Becky said...

Gorgeous card, fabulous colors.

dawnmercedes said...

darling layout!

Kellie said...

Love the clean and simple design of this card. I also love the colors.

TrishG said...

Very nice. Great layout. Love the colors. Very cute ribbon!

Gardner's Basket said...

Beautiful card!

Tammy said...

Love it. Great color combo.

Carrie said...

I don't think its boring at all, couldn't be any better! Love the color choices and how you cut the 'T' out. Ok now I need to break out this set. thanks for the inspiration

Christine Riley said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the layout and colors you used. Love it!
Hugs, Christine

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Very sweet. I like the placement of the "miss you" sentiment.

Patty Gorka said...

What a darling card! I almost bought this stamp set and then I didn't. I should have seen your card first...UGH! Maybe then I would have bought it!

Sharon said...

Definitely NOT boring. Love the colour combo.