Sunday, March 7, 2010

Life is So Good!


Well, I didn't go in my craft room (at all) yesterday or the day before...feeling a little better now and not like my brain has fried completely. I guess I just needed to "get away' for a day or two.

This is a very clean and simple card but thought it came out cute and it will be mailed to my sister and brother in law next month.

The image is from the stamp set Life is So Good (CTMH) and the sentiment from Well Scripted by SU. Paper and ink used were Lovely Lilac, Pixie Pink, and YoYo Yellow. The stems and leaves were stamped in Clover Meadow from CTMH. I also used lilac gingham ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by................

Lynn

7 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love spring colors and really love the pretty flowers and the CAS card! TFS

Karen Howard said...

This is really cute, love the spring colors!

Laura said...

what a beautiful easter card.TFS!

Carrie said...

This is great Lynn. I love the clean layout and the colors. What a great easter card.

Maggie said...

What a pretty spring card...reminds me that I need to get crackin' on those Easter cards! :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love the clean, crisp look of this card! Wonderful colors too!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Pretty card and such a nice color combo.