Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Whole Lot of Hearts


Well, first of all, I think I may live through all this allergy stuff (although I AM still looking for a chain saw big enough to take care of this huge oak tree that has caused all this mess)! Finally broke down and went to the doctor yesterday and, of course, it had all turned into bronchitis, asthma, walking pneumonia, whatever..........But I'm actually feeling better after all the meds he gave me and even felt like doing a little creating today! Yea!

This is for the Clean and Simple FTL84. I NEVER make a square card (and to be honest, may never make one again) but that is want the sketch was kinda calling for. Anyway, I AM getting a jump on Valentines cards for next year. LOL!

The image is from Soul Mates by CTMH. I stamped it in Real Red, then in VersaMark, then heat embossed it with clear embossing power. The sentiment is from SU Teeny Tiny Wishes. I added some rhinestones and then punched out the hearts for a "border".

Thanks for stopping by....................

Lynn

12 comments:

Lesley said...

gorgeous - sorry you've not been feeling too good recently but at least now your taking medication your feeling better - it might be a shame to cut down an oak tree tho' - best wishes Lesley x

Lone Pine Designs said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better...a perfect CAS card!

Becky said...

Beautiful card. Love red and white.

Miss Mary said...

Pretty card,,glad your back crafting again.

Tina said...

Wow, you are getting a jump on next year - LOL! Glad your on the mend! Love that Heart stamp - Nice card!

Carrie said...

Wonderful CAS card. Love the heart panel with the bling in the corners.

Tammy said...

Glad your feeling better. Hope you continue to improve. Love the card.

Gardner's Basket said...

This is a very pretty card. The "punched" border turned out very nice.

Patty Gorka said...

Love that you are getting a jump start for next year! Great way to make your punched heart border, very creative!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a great Valentine's Day design, Lynn! Really, really pretty!

I have 3 huge oak trees in my front yard and just raked up 10 yard bags full of that junk today! Luckily, I don't suffer from allergies! Sure hope the doctor soon has you back to good health!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I realize that I'm getting an early start on my Christmas cards this years but you're already working on Vday for 2011?!? This is very pretty and I like how you created a border from heart punches.

Good thing you went to the doctor to find out what's wrong so you could get the right medicine to feel better.

Michelle Forrest said...

So sorry you haven't been feeling well! This is such a stunning card - I love the CAS look and the bold red and white!