Monday, March 29, 2010

A Basket of Thanks


This was a free digital image from (I believe) Colorful Images. I AM better about noting where I get the digital images from now though. I just don't use them very often because they seem to get a little fuzzy after going through my printer (and I just don't want to have to go to the expense of getting a new printer for just that reason).

I used Real Red, White, and Real Red paper. The sentiment is Everyday Sayings from Hero Arts. I colored this with my Prisma Pencils and used an oval Nestie, ribbon, Bow-Easy, and floss.

Thanks for stopping by..................
Lynn

8 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

ooh, I love red! this is a great card!

Lynn McAuley said...

This little cutie looks adorable framed in these wonderful red and white papers!! What a sweet design, Lynn!!

Becky said...

This card is adorable.. I just love how you framed her and love the colors.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This is a nice layout for this image. And the little flowered background paper is a nice complement to your country theme.

Fuzzy print outs is one of the reasons I don't do digi-stamping.

Carrie said...

Stunning! Love the colors and that image is so sweet

Lone Pine Designs said...

Lovely...I love how you tied the bow with the little "Thanks" tag hanging from it.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Great colors! I love the bow and that image is adorable! I don't use digi stamps either b/c my printer doesn't work well with them.
Love your card Lynn!!

Laura said...

Oh this card is so cute.I love that image she is so cute.