Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hoppy Birthday


This is for the Clean and Simple Sketch 82. It was a very quick card to do - and I was so impressed with myself - I didn't mess up on it a single time!!! YES!

Cardstock I used was Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tango, and White. I used Momento Tuxedo Black ink. The image is from Penny Black, Toadily and the sentiment from SU, Unfrogetable. I colored the little frog and flower with Prismacolor Pencils and topped it off with a MS punch and CTMH orange gingham ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by.............

Lynn

15 comments:

TrishG said...

This is so, so, so cute! I love it! Great colors. Wonderful simple layout. Very attractive!

Jacynthe said...

Oh this is super cute!!! Love it!!

Laura said...

Lynn,This card is sooo cute.Love the colors.I got to get that border punch I really like it

Karen Howard said...

Lynn, so simple but super cute! LOVE the color combination too!

jaydee said...

Lynn.... What a fabulous way to start my Sunday with this card. It's such a cute card and the color choices are fabulous. Great layout and I love all the white space.
tfs
hugs
jaydee

paige said...

what a "hoppy' card! It put on smile on my face today!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Wonderfully clean and classy! Love your colours and that adorable frog!

Gina Lindsay said...

This is great, I love the simple layout and the colors are great!

Carrie said...

Lynn I LOVE THIS! So simple and sweet and great colors too.

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card! Great colours and I love your happy frog!
:o)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- I love this card- I love the layout alot- you did a perfect job with it- cute image!

Vicky Hayes said...

Adorable! The colours are fabulous too.

Patty Gorka said...

What an adorable card! I didn't have a chance to work on this sketch yet, but I'm planning on it. Great job with this sketch, love that punched border.

Tami said...

I love the colors. I am terrible with clean and simple cards.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Super Duper Cute! I like all the white space. It really shows off your frog.