Wednesday, March 10, 2010

How About Some MoJo (129)


I don't think I've ever done more than maybe one of the MoJo Monday Challenges - but today decided to play along. I just received my new Vintage Vogue set yesterday!! When I first saw this set I really didn't think I'd be purchasing it......it just did not scream "Lynn"! However, after seeing so many pretty cards with it, decided to go ahead and get it. I'm SO glad I did....it's just gorgeous and I've already made three cards using it! Other than to seldom do the MoJo Monday, I also never make a green card or do "masking". But, today, we have green and "masking"!

As I said, the stamp set used is Vintage Vogue - and I also used the Vintage Vogue wheel. Cardstock used was Handsome Hunter, Certainly Celery, White, So Saffron, and Basic Gray DP Porcelain collection. I used ink from CTMH-Ponderoso Pine and Sunflower. I clear embossed the flowers and then added the pearls. The "masking" was done with SU markers for the "greenery" around the F. The bow was done using my trusty Bow Easy.

Thanks for stopping by.....................
Lynn

11 comments:

Lesley said...

gorgeous card the 'F' word features in the mini catalogue which is being released to the general public on 1.4.10 - best wishes Lesley x

paige said...

Pretty card! You did a wonderful job with the sketch!

Christine Riley said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card! So elegant and I love the colors. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I'm so glad I found yours, your work is lovely. I am now a follower of your blog :)
Hugs, Christine

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a stunning take on the mojo sketch. Love the colors and your wonderful design.

Laura said...

WOW!!lynn this is beautiful.i love everything about it.TFS

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is stunning, I luv it....have a fabulous day!

enjoy *~*

Carrie said...

great job with the mojo sketch Lynn. I have this set sitting out to make more cards with so thanks for the inspriration.

Dori Shelton said...

Very pretty! The colors are beautiful

specialcraftmom4 said...

what a beautiful card! I love this layout and colors you used (: Great job!

Karen Howard said...

OMG, Lynn, this is gorgeous! Love everything about it!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Very pretty. Great job on that challenging sketch.