Thursday, March 25, 2010

ICSketches #59


Yesterday I was looking at Tami's blog and noticed her card (which is VERY cute) was made using a layout from IC Sketches. Anyway, I decided to check it out and found that I really do like this layout so thought I'd try my hand at it. Even though I'm still feeling very much "under the weather", I made this card today.

The stamp sets I used are Upsy Daisy and Teeny Tiny Wishes from SU. I used Baja Breeze, white, and Parisian Breeze DP. I stamped the Upsy Daisy image in VersaMark first, then in Baja Breeze, then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. The center of the flower was made using a clear button and Liquid Glass (CTMH) with the DP behind it. The small butterfly in the bottom corner was made with the Beautiful Wings die from SU.

Thanks for stopping by...............

Lynn

17 comments:

Tina said...

Very Pretty! Sorry to hear about the allergies. My husband's suffering already here in the midwest, too.

Becky said...

This is beautiful, love the colors.

Carrie said...

This is so pretty Lynn, blue and brown are one of my favorite combos. love all the polka dots too. Hope you feel better soon.

Lone Pine Designs said...

Lovely card...I love the colour combination and the little matching butterfly.

Lesley said...

love it- the upsy daisy stamp is superb can't wait for it to come on the European market 0best wishes Lesley x

Christine Riley said...

Wow, this is stunning! I love the blue and brown together and the layout is fabulous!
Hugs, Christine

Laura said...

I really like those colors together.I really like that layout too.TFS

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this color combo and love the sketch! Love this card!

Gardner's Basket said...

Very pretty card. This is a great layout. I hope you feel better soon.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

I really like that stamp!! The polka dots and swiss dots are perfect together too!!
Nice job Lynn!!!
Maria

Lynn McAuley said...

What a beautiful design, Lynn!! Fabulous colors and layout for this wonderful image!!

Karen Howard said...

Beautiful card, Lynn! LOVE the color combination, flowers and the butterfly is sooo cute.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I really like blue and brown together. This is really pretty. Sorry you're not feeling well.

Tami said...

This is real pretty and great job.

Patty Gorka said...

WOW, this is a beautiful card! I love that daisy image too! I should have posted in my earlier comment that I hope you are feeling better soon!

Sara Smeby said...

Wow! So pretty! Love the colors, the butterflies, the flower treatment (esp. the button with the flower)! Fan-tastic! :) Thanks for the inspiration! Good luck with those allergies (our bugaboo is cottonwood)!

Michelle Forrest said...

Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous!! I love the little butterfly - it is the perfect added touch!